Oh yeah felt like putting a couple extra points in that I remembered
D) A long time ago when I mind controlled a person and they told me they were new the Admin I Ahelped to get the new player unmind controlled refused to, just a small thing I remembered before.
E) As you can see from the start in ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Aug 23, 2026 4:23 pm
- Forum: admin complaints
- Topic: Bloodslayer Complaint
- Replies: 2
- Views: 119432
- Gender:
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 5:58 pm
- Forum: admin complaints
- Topic: Bloodslayer Complaint
- Replies: 2
- Views: 119432
- Gender:
Bloodslayer Complaint
I’m just going to copy and paste everything I put into the ticket I made I’m to lazy to manually retype this.
Okay so this has really rubbed me wrong and I just constantly at random intervals just remember it and get rubbed the wrong way so I thought I should bring it up.
https://youtu.be ...
Okay so this has really rubbed me wrong and I just constantly at random intervals just remember it and get rubbed the wrong way so I thought I should bring it up.
https://youtu.be ...
