Search found 11 matches

by warpear
Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:14 am
Forum: closed whitelists
Topic: Whitelist Request - Lexathekobold
Replies: 3
Views: 26917
Gender:

Re: Whitelist Request - Lexathekobold

Hello!

Your whitelist has been accepted. Check your notifications to finalize the process!
Make sure to read the rules, I wish you a great time on Funky Station.

by warpear
Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:01 am
Forum: denied appeals
Topic: adminremark appeal - warpear
Replies: 1
Views: 11094
Gender:

adminremark appeal - warpear

Your SS14 Username: warpear

Admin's Username: victoriafae

Administrative action type: Warning (adminremark)

Round ID (if applicable): 16719

Warning reason: Powergaming (as Acting HoS, used a Syndicate Sleeping Autoinjector on a Heretic)

Why I'm appealing: It's Evacuation time. As the Heretic ...
by warpear
Fri Jun 26, 2026 5:07 am
Forum: cargo
Topic: Cargonia Discussions
Replies: 3
Views: 28519
Gender:

Re: Cargonia Discussions



Overall? I would say it was an interesting dynamic. Could be fun to attempt Cargonia on a greenshift.


sadly i believe it's against server rules unless sec/command is insanely antagonistic towards QM


In my opinion it's just very unlikely to happen due to an unlucky mix of the escalation ...
by warpear
Thu Jun 25, 2026 5:24 am
Forum: in character
Topic: Have you ever been subject to CC Punitive Actions?
Replies: 0
Views: 8804
Gender:

Have you ever been subject to CC Punitive Actions?

A reporter walks up to you.

HELLO!! they yell. I am a reporter sent by Central Command.
The young reporter person points at their "CC Reporter" ID. Looks counterfeit...
I, er. Am on a very important mission. I have to draw some ~STATISTICS~ ! Namely, how much of the crew has ever been subject ...
by warpear
Thu Jun 25, 2026 2:32 am
Forum: cargo
Topic: Cargonia Discussions
Replies: 3
Views: 28519
Gender:

Re: Cargonia Discussions

I've actually only seen Cargo declare Cargonia once, and I don't even remember which server it was on!
Cargo was fortified with chain fences and armed; I was a Janitor looking for a tool, and being told off by both parties (Cargonia and Security), I go about my day normally. By the time I come back ...
by warpear
Wed Jun 24, 2026 3:41 am
Forum: admin questions
Topic: Raid suits, Carp organs and powergaming
Replies: 1
Views: 9937
Gender:

Raid suits, Carp organs and powergaming

This is a question I ask because I'm frankly tired of seeing so many people complain about it yet doing nothing... :godover:

Is using space animal organs with raid suits considered powergaming?

I'm not arguing in its favor. It's an incredibly strong strategy with a very low TC cost and should be ...
by warpear
Tue Jun 23, 2026 6:10 am
Forum: admin questions
Topic: CosCult and securing the AI Upload Console
Replies: 1
Views: 12119
Gender:

CosCult and securing the AI Upload Console

A thing I've often seen during CosCult rounds on Fland Station, unsure if this can happen anywhere else, is Cosmic Cultists taking the spare AI Upload Console board from the Tech Vault. Thus I was wondering:
Does Command know Cosmic Cultists can turn the AI to their side?
At which point, if ever ...
by warpear
Sun Jun 21, 2026 2:25 pm
Forum: in character
Topic: "What'th ya favourite drink?"
Replies: 20
Views: 181307
Gender:

Santamaria on: "What'th ya favourite drink?"

Mathias Santamaria snaps his fingers.
TRIPLE CITRUS !!! I love that stuff.
Now, of course, if I've worked very hard I like to think I deserve a bit of alcohol. When it comes to that some Long Haul does the job quite well.
Mathias Santamaria giggles, already sipping on a Triple Citrus.
I've been ...
by warpear
Sun Jun 21, 2026 2:05 pm
Forum: accepted applications
Topic: warpear's Mentor Application
Replies: 1
Views: 11448
Gender:

warpear's Mentor Application

SS14 username:
warpear

---

Discord Username:
warpear

---

How old are you?
20

---

Have you read the requirements, and ensured you meet them?
Yes, I have read them, and I meet them.

---

How many hours do you have on Funky?
733 hours total as of writing this:

78 hours in Security
37 hours ...
by warpear
Fri Jun 19, 2026 8:21 am
Forum: in character
Topic: How Do you view borgs
Replies: 26
Views: 304372
Gender:

Re: Santamaria and Zero-X on: How Do you view borgs

Santamaria Mathias:
Santamaria giggles.
I simply looove Silicons. So much so that I always try to refer to them by their chassis designation. I went as far as making one myself.
Hi! That's me.
0xDEADBEEF pings.
Santamaria pets 0xDEADBEEF.
Sure is.
Now, that's not to say I haven't had ...