I GM a lot for ttrpgs so I'm good at coming up with personalities on the fly,
in a Call of Cthulhu campaign I was a player for I played this really rich dilettante guy. He had all sorts of surface level knowledge of the humanities and sciences (for the 1920s) but the only thing he was really good ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:37 pm
- Forum: whitelists
- Topic: Whitelist Request - applepiepro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 708
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:17 pm
- Forum: whitelists
- Topic: Whitelist Request - applepiepro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 708
Whitelist Request - applepiepro
Your SS14 Username: applepiepro
Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):
Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!):
I like playing pretty generic character so that other people stand out more as being ...
Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):
Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!):
I like playing pretty generic character so that other people stand out more as being ...
