i usualy play engineeriging so my chatacher is a engineer with bad habits and depression which was inspired by a messy cheif engineer room in one of the goobstation maps. i could describen the attitude as "im not high enough for this shit" can someone give botany a exotic seeds crate
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:07 pm
- Forum: whitelists
- Topic: Whitelist Request - Phizzhead
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1070
- Gender:
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:52 am
- Forum: whitelists
- Topic: Whitelist Request - Phizzhead
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1070
- Gender:
Whitelist Request - Phizzhead
Your SS14 Username: Phizzhead
Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):
I usually play engineering in space station 14 i usually play chief engineer on Goobstation I general adjust how i play a character to fit the the behavior of the kind of people type that would be drawn to certain jobs. For ...
Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):
I usually play engineering in space station 14 i usually play chief engineer on Goobstation I general adjust how i play a character to fit the the behavior of the kind of people type that would be drawn to certain jobs. For ...
