Gee i know its like their job and stuff but holy sec is so CORRUPT! i swear they havent read a lick of space law! what do you guys think about security.. ![]()
May Syndig
WHITELISTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST.
IF YOU HAVE MADE A WHITELIST APPLICATION PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1ST, IT WILL STILL BE PROCESSED.
Gee i know its like their job and stuff but holy sec is so CORRUPT! i swear they havent read a lick of space law! what do you guys think about security.. ![]()
May Syndig
The amount that a regular security officer understands space law is comparable to how much pun understands bartending. You will never believe how many officers I've class II'ed just based on arrestee well being.
-Your faithful servant Judge Tim Perywinkle
Okal Maddox (Bartender/salv/QM):
"Inevitable force, but I'm pretty much never on their nose, so I can't complain much ?"
Weiloss MoonSeeker (Psychotherapist, Researcher):
"Well, you sure need to get people in check in those stations."
Malus Wrenchus (Engineer):
"I'd love to have their guns, specially warden one. God a laser shotgun is so cool... Hum ? No I'm not gonna try to steal it, I'm just... gonna look..."
Unit L-33-T 4P-R0N (Borg):
"THIS UNIT'S CHASSIS HAS BEEN DAMAGED MORE THAN ONCE BY FUTILE ACTION OF SECURITY. YET IT IS CLEARED IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE SOME SORT OF CREW MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS"
Jump And Stamp (SecOff/Warden/Hos):
"What exactly there's to think of my job ? I mean, the hazard pay is great, pretty much the only reason i'm doing that."
Hates The Rocks (Assistant):
"It depends, but the worst are CLEARLY the one who defend rocks like it's their child. Like I got severals cases of vandalism FOR FREAKING ROCKS. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ? IF AN "IDIOT" LIKE THEY SAY CAN DESTROY THE ROCKS WITH SOME TOOLS FOUND OF THE STATION, GUESS WHAT, EVERYONE CAN ? THAT'S WHY I HATE THEM. NO, NOT THE SEC, THE ROCKS, THEY" There's a 32 minutes of ranting about why rocks is stupid and steel is superior