• Administrator
  •  

    WHITELISTS ARE OPEN AGAIN!!!

     

Whitelist Request - applepiepro

want to join funky station? apply here!


Moderators: Mentors, Shitmins

Post Reply
Applepiepro
Visitor
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:14 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Space Station 14: applepiepro

Whitelist Request - applepiepro

Post by Applepiepro »

Your SS14 Username: applepiepro

Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):

Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!):
I like playing pretty generic character so that other people stand out more as being unique.

What made you join Funky Station?:
I've been looking for a new server to play

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

User avatar
rotyeen
Mentor
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 12, 2026 10:15 pm
Pronouns: She/They
Gender:
Space Station 14: rotyeen

departments

Re: Whitelist Request - applepiepro

Post by rotyeen »

Thanks for applying!

While it is fun playing as a generic character just living on station, for this whitelist we do want you to explain a character you have roleplayed as (SS14 or otherwise)! We are looking for around 3 to 4 good sentences of detail or memorable interactions and experiences! If nothing comes to mind you are free to improvise a character for the sake of the whitelist.

Thank you!

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

All the deer

Applepiepro
Visitor
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:14 pm
Pronouns: he/him
Space Station 14: applepiepro

Re: Whitelist Request - applepiepro

Post by Applepiepro »

I GM a lot for ttrpgs so I'm good at coming up with personalities on the fly,

in a Call of Cthulhu campaign I was a player for I played this really rich dilettante guy. He had all sorts of surface level knowledge of the humanities and sciences (for the 1920s) but the only thing he was really good at was Morris Dancing. He was also very into occultism so whenever he'd encounter something lovecraftian he would try to explain it as a ghost or similarly more "traditionally occult" phenomena.

He was the longest living character so near the end he was not the most sane (which I found very fun to RP) and eventually died in a stand off with another human trying to protect an NPC's life (my character didn't know the NPC he was protecting was secretly a body snatcher style monster).

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply