• Administrator
  •  

    WHITELISTS ARE OPEN AGAIN!!!

     

ANTI CARGO THREAD

uhhhh service! yeah! post about it here!


Post Reply
User avatar
mycobiota
Visitor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2026 5:03 pm
Pronouns: it/its
Gender:
Space Station 14: mycobiota

departments

ANTI CARGO THREAD

Post by mycobiota »

I HATE when cargo asks me, the bartender, to make a gallon of a drink no one's ever heard of!!! that bounty is worth like 2000 spesos and the ingredients require an exotic plant that's been banned across all NT stations!!! CARGO MUST FALL. :godover: :godover: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

thistbh (1)
bradimey

Image
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BEAR5

User avatar
Heroisk
Visitor
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:59 pm
Pronouns: they/he/it
Gender:
Space Station 14: Heroisk

departments

Re: ANTI CARGO THREAD

Post by Heroisk »

A few days ago I was playing chef, got to the station and traveled to the kitchen a few minutes after shift start. I look and see someone else in there... we stare each other down and I see the flour bags on the ground, and loafs of bread on the table. It was someone from... cargo :do: . They tell me sorry before jumping out of the kitchen. Then they just turn around and tell me to make them four loafs of bread for 4000 spesos! I was left with no flour to make that bread, nor most of all, feed the crew!!! :gocrazy:

They never got the bread because a mouse ate it all. :godover: :godover: :godover: :gosad: Only rice and xeno meat for the crew because the only botanist flew too close to the sun with some yummy cherries. I hope that mouse enjoyed the bread more than cargo every would. :godo:

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Image

Post Reply