Page 1 of 1

Gameban Appeal- Helljumper

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:32 pm
by Helljumper

Your SS14 Username: Helljumper
Banning Admin's Username: Fluxie
Role Ban, Server Ban, or Discord Ban: Appeal GB
Round ID (if applicable): I dont think it is relevant nor do I have it.

Reason for Ban:
" Said the R slur in OOC while quoting a game. We have zero tolerance policy for bigotry on funky station."

What lead up to the ban:
The OOC postround somewhat ended on the topic of DE and people were quoting, so i also quoted, somewhat inaccurately, one of my favoirite scenes in the game.

Why you should be unbanned:
While the word itself can be a slur when targeted at people I do not believe that by quoting a game I was being bigoted towards anybody, especially when it was not implying that someone is behaving similarly to Harry. The word itself is not a slur at the level of the Nword or similar since it is still used in the language in other meanings, for instance in electrodynamics. Therefore while I should have shown some better judgement and not said it/abbreviated it I do not believe that, within spirit of the rules, it is worth of an appeal permaban.