Page 1 of 1

Whitelist Request - applepiepro

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 5:17 pm
by Applepiepro

Your SS14 Username: applepiepro

Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):

Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!):
I like playing pretty generic character so that other people stand out more as being unique.

What made you join Funky Station?:
I've been looking for a new server to play


Re: Whitelist Request - applepiepro

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:27 pm
by rotyeen

Thanks for applying!

While it is fun playing as a generic character just living on station, for this whitelist we do want you to explain a character you have roleplayed as (SS14 or otherwise)! We are looking for around 3 to 4 good sentences of detail or memorable interactions and experiences! If nothing comes to mind you are free to improvise a character for the sake of the whitelist.

Thank you!


Re: Whitelist Request - applepiepro

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:37 pm
by Applepiepro

I GM a lot for ttrpgs so I'm good at coming up with personalities on the fly,

in a Call of Cthulhu campaign I was a player for I played this really rich dilettante guy. He had all sorts of surface level knowledge of the humanities and sciences (for the 1920s) but the only thing he was really good at was Morris Dancing. He was also very into occultism so whenever he'd encounter something lovecraftian he would try to explain it as a ghost or similarly more "traditionally occult" phenomena.

He was the longest living character so near the end he was not the most sane (which I found very fun to RP) and eventually died in a stand off with another human trying to protect an NPC's life (my character didn't know the NPC he was protecting was secretly a body snatcher style monster).