Page 1 of 1

Whitelist Request - amelon360

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:43 pm
by amelon360

Your SS14 Username: amelon360

Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED):amelon360

Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!):
Dr. Aeryn Vael is a harpy medical doctor who has spent most of his career working on smaller stations where the medical department was often understaffed. He is calm and patient with his patients, even when they are difficult, but becomes noticeably more serious when someone is putting themselves or others in unnecessary danger. He prefers to explain what he is doing rather than simply ordering people around, and will often stay in Medbay after his shift if someone still needs help. Outside of emergencies, Aeryn is fairly quiet and enjoys listening to people talk about their lives, although he has a habit of giving unsolicited medical advice whenever someone mentions an injury or illness.

What made you join Funky Station?:
I heard that Funky Station puts more emphasis on roleplay and character interactions than the usual chaos of public SS14 servers. I enjoy playing medical because it gives me a reason to interact with a lot of different characters, especially during emergencies, and I wanted to try that in a server where roleplay is taken more seriously. Some of the stories and videos I've seen from Funky made the server seem like a place where characters can actually develop over time, so I decided to give it a try.


Re: Whitelist Request - amelon360

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:44 pm
by TheHolyAegis

Thank you for applying! Your whitelist has been... accepted! One last thing you have to do is go to where you have linked your account earlier and accept Funky's themes.

Have a great time on Funky Station!