Page 1 of 1

Game Ban - Spaddodledorp

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:02 pm
by Spaddodledorp

Your SS14 Username: Spaddodledorp

Your Discord Username (only needed for Discord ban appeals):

Banning Admin's Username: BananaJones

Role Ban, Server Ban, or Discord Ban: Server Ban

Round ID (if applicable):

Reason for Ban: Emagged dispos as non DAGD, RR'd 2 bystanders, and did not have a kill target, only a steal target.

What lead up to the ban: I had stolen the RD hand teleporter after being asked by admins if I wished to be an antag. I left a lot of traces and had been hanging around the department enough I was worried that I'd be caught and pursued, and planned on hopping into dispo or making my way there afterwards since it is located close to Evac and had a premade exit to space that would allow me to detach a engine and ride to Centcomm on the outside of evac if necessary. I Emagged dispo on the precaution that if I did need to bug out, I didn't want anyone else following me and potentially taking me down. When evac was called I hung out around evac and dispo for the rest of the round until evac arrived.

Why you should be unbanned: Emmaging dispo was not intended to be a kill-count activity, and after having a conversation with one of the Admins through A-help I better understand the rules much more succinctly. Originally, the ban was for 24 hours, which was then upgraded to a indefinite ban. It is never my intent to make the round worse for others, and will try to be more cognizant of rules and how they effect not only my own play but how my play effects others.


Re: Game Ban - Spaddodledorp

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:18 pm
by Delta

As explained in discord over ticket, this ban was only meant to be a 24h server ban, and was accidentally set to indefinite/appeal-only. We're very sorry for this mistake.

The ban has since been lifted, but will stay on record as a ban for first time irresponsible antag play. We're glad you reached out to us about this error and will keep a more careful eye on antag play in the future.