Whitelist Request - Deathninja5551
Your SS14 Username: Deathninja5551
Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED): deathninja5551
Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!): Kiriki! A silly lil' Vox. And by silly lil' Vox, I mean a guy who will watch the nuke blow stone-faced. No, but uh- he takes some complicated topics I don't believe will be relevant because Vox have some uhh interesting SS13 history. He's just a boy separated from and missing his fellow brethren all the time. They were all junkers, people who made a living dismantling other ships. Well, when you dismantle the wrong one, you have to split up and go into hiding. Which leaves silly lil' Kiriki where he is now, hiding on Nanotrasen stations and finding his friends.
I come from The Den, and before that, Delta-V.
What made you join Funky Station?: Minefino! They play Charly Rinn. They make pretty entertaining YouTube videos, and the server looks properly MRP. People will sit around early and talk and work, with a healthy dose of chaos to fill out the mid and end of the round. That's the style I miss from SS13.