Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I was permanently banned after having already been ticketbanned for a while. I would like to write this last statement for all players of Funky to read. Aside from a few hours on Wizden and more recently Carpmosia (which I will be playing on next), Funky has been the only server I have played on for these past twelve months since my friend first told me about Space Station 14. Let me tell you, it has been a great time here.
I've seen so much since when I first came here with only the knowledge that the chem labeled as each damage type tends to heal that damage type. It was a whole different ballgame when I first played as my favorite role, reporter. I didn't understand any of the game terms people were throwing around, and I played as I would if I were myself, having woken up on a futuristic station. I eventually returned to reporter only because my dad had showed me "Pre Taped Call In Show" on Youtube and I came up with the name "Collin Sho" that evening. It was never a perfectly smooth ride, but even when I had to stop playing Crisp Crispy, I used the opportunity to come up with an in character letter of resignation that I'm proud of. If I could continue, I would have hoped to be playing regularly in all of the departments.
Most importantly, it has been all of the other players here that have made it such a great time. I would like to thank players behind the characters of Braden Christopher for being endlessly compelling, Jaqueline Taylor for truly being my mentor in security, and for when I finally saw her return as a married woman, Halogen, for being my idea of the perfect doctor, and Long-tailed Ling, for being the magnum opus of happy go lucky characters. Even though I am banned, I still hold out hope that I've played enough over the past month where one of my characters will finally be featured in a Minefino video.
Once again, I sincerely thank all of you.
-
- Administrator
-
WHITELISTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST.
IF YOU HAVE MADE A WHITELIST APPLICATION PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1ST, IT WILL STILL BE PROCESSED.
Final Statement of Singlewhammy
-
Final statement
- Visitor
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:17 pm
- Pronouns: they/them
