• Administrator
  •  

    WHITELISTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST.
    IF YOU HAVE MADE A WHITELIST APPLICATION PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 1ST, IT WILL STILL BE PROCESSED.

     

NanoTrasen Career Satisfaction Survey: Be As Dragons

introduce a character here! try to keep discussions to a minimum, and save them for other places please!


Post Reply
feymild
Visitor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2026 7:31 am
Pronouns: fae/it
Gender:

departments

NanoTrasen Career Satisfaction Survey: Be As Dragons

Post by feymild »

NanoTrasen Career Satisfaction Survey

How do you feel about your job at NanoTrasen? Fill out this quick survey to have your voice heard, and for a chance to win a FREE meal ticket!*

Please note: in filling out and signing this survey, you provide full endorsement of any written statements, and may be found liable if such statements contravene the values and goals of the NanoTrasen Corporation, your employment contract, or defame the reputation of the NanoTrasen Corporation in any way.

Personal Information
Name: Be As Dragons
Age: 23
Gender: None
Personal Pronouns: It is us, I am they
Species: Th Vox
Identifying Information: Vibrant orange feather-crest, deep brown plumage across our body. Silver tail-charms of the Moon and Sun
Other: Awoke under the eye of Mau'ra The Reticent, and star sign of the serpent

Education
Please tick all that you have successfully completed
( ) Centralised secondary education or standard equivalent
( ) Vocational trade school or standard equivalent
( ) Military training
( ) Bachelor's degree or standard equivalent
( ) Master's degree or standard equivalent
( ) Doctor of Philosophy or standard equivalent
( ) Clown College
(X) Other:
Tutored by Wa'amahi The Jovial on the motion of all things big and small and the space between the spheres. Studied under Pua'ula The Patient on the structure of things imagined and the way we count the stars. Learned with Ku'uni The Boastful of what came before and the words and ways that bind us. Self-known about the thoughts of metal minds, ways that machines move, and how to search for answers.

Career Overview
Please tick any divisions within the NanoTrasen Corporation that you have worked within, and the time you have worked.
( ) Engineering & Maintenance:
(X) Research & Development:
Jun 2983 to present
( ) Service & Hospitality:
( ) Station Security:
( ) Medical:
( ) Logistics & Material Acquisition:

Environment & Culture

QuestionSDDNASA
I have access to what I need to do my job efficiently and safely☐☐☐☐☒
I can safely be myself at work without fear☐☒☐☐☐
The Corporation promotes a positive work culture☐☐☒☐☐
My workplace is accessible and safe☒☐☐☐☐
My goals align with those of the NanoTrasen Corporation☐☐☐☐☐

Leadership & Communication

QuestionSDDNASA
I trust the decisions made by my leaders☐☐☒☐☐
My leaders are approachable and value my input☐☒☐☐☐
Communication within my team and between divisions is clear☒☐☐☐☐

Growth & Development

QuestionSDDNASA
I have opportunities for skill development and career advancement☐☒☐☐☐
The Corporation invests adequately in worker training☐☒☐☐☐
I receive recognition for my work and appreciation for my contributions☐☐☐☐☒

Overall Satisfaction

QuestionSDDNASA
I am engaged with my role and satisfied with my work☐☐☐☐☒
I am satisfied with my current responsibilities☐☒☐☐☐
I would recommend NanoTrasen as a great place to work☐☐☒☐☐

Additional Questions
What made you choose to be a part of the NanoTrasen Corporation?
Reputation as a leader in terms of looking between here and isn't, making something from nothing, and thoughts of metal minds. None at home is of metal mind, and we needed some to help my sustainability.

What is your favourite aspect about working with the NanoTrasen Corporation?
Lets me make something from nothing to work my work with the spaces between spaces. Leading experts in blood and metal mind sustainability help us live long and bountiful.

Any other suggestions or comments?
Label oxygen-free chambers more clearly on anatomies of here and there.


*Ticket validity subject to food stock availability, chef approval, and the personal rulings of station command

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

feymild
Visitor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2026 7:31 am
Pronouns: fae/it
Gender:

departments

Re: NanoTrasen Career Satisfaction Survey: Be As Dragons

Post by feymild »

I had a ton of fun writing this! This whole character backstory and general demeanour kinda emerged dynamically through the course of a few rounds, and even while I was writing this. Drawing it is welcomed and encouraged. JUST DON'T FORGET THE JAMGOGGLES!

Image

Image

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply