• Administrator
  •  

    WHITELISTS ARE OPEN AGAIN!!!

     

Whitelist Request - Euclidean

want to join funky station? apply here!


Moderators: Mentors, Shitmins

Post Reply
Euclidean
Visitor
Online
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:31 pm
Pronouns: what are you a cop?
Space Station 14: Euclidean

Whitelist Request - Euclidean

Post by Euclidean »

Your SS14 Username: Euclidean

Your Discord Username (NOT REQUIRED): notaneldritchspy

Briefly describe the background and/or personality of a character you enjoy playing (Can be SS14, DND, or a character you just made up!): Recently I've been enjoying playing an Engineer called 'Adrian Smith', who may not be the brightest individual being very easy to convince going to solars alone with their guard fully down. Their general obliviousness is something I've gotten a lot of joy out of.

What made you join Funky Station?: Saw some videos showcasing the station and thought it looked fun. I've also been meaning to play on more servers, as I've spent most of my hours on carp.

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

Post Reply