Your SS14 Username: Gabberwocky
Banning Admin's Username: qTea
Role Ban, Server Ban, or Discord Ban: Server Ban
Reason for Ban: Sexual Content
What lead up to the ban:
I loaded in as a pAI and in an attempt to think of something funny to say, i ended up saying something sexual explicit that I'm not going to repeat since if its explicit enough to get me banned, then its probably a bad idea for me to say it here. The thought process behind what I said was that the pAI was waking up on this random, dirty, dilapidated shuttle in the middle of nowhere, so who knows what kind of nonsense could happen out there. I chose to say something that was I thought was vulgar enough to elicit an funny back and fourth without actually being anything serious. After this I was immediately thrown into outer space and decided that was enough space station for one day and left the server. This entire sequence happened in no more than one minute.
Why you should be unbanned:
I genuinely believed that what I said would not be considered explicit enough to be a problem. Moving forward, I'll be more mindful of the things I say in game.
