Your SS14 Username: Brustona
Warning Admin's Username: Veritus
Round ID (if applicable):
Reason for Warning: use of an OOC term: nukies
What lead up to the warning: cargo had a telepad and bought a gambling crate full of nuclear operative NPCs, I was the HOS and was only informed there was 5 blood reds at cargo, once I got there and saw that they were NPCs I announced in command comms that it was "gamba nukies"
Why it should be removed: I do not believe nukies is an OOC term, its more of an LRP term, Second, im pretty sure command is allowed to use the terminology amongst themselves, and third, I was in a combat situation and wanted to get the message across as quickly as possible, and saying gamba nukies is gonna be faster than saying gamba terrorists or gamba blood reds, the situation was intense and I dont think I should get a warning for use of an LRP term in a high stakes situation, if it is actually ruled as a OOC term, i still think the situation does not call for a warning to be given,
