Your SS14 Username: Melioss
Banning Admin's Username: Fluxie
Role Ban, Server Ban, or Discord Ban: Server ban
Round ID (if applicable): No clue
Reason for Ban: "Over-escelation in the form of station sabotage x1" "As a mouse, activated the emitters to the supermatter"
What lead up to the ban: Nothing, I just spawned in Engi
Why you should be unbanned: I have 331 hours on SS14 only, I've never had a single Engineering shift, I did not have a clue what SM Emitters did, but as a mouse, I spawned in Engi, an unfamiliar place for me, I saw something that looked interesting, so I went up to it, I clicked "E" and well to my surprise I actually was able to interact with said thing, which turned out to be an SM Emitter, so I figured this was intended and that I was able to interact with it without getting banned for it. Turns out, that's not intended and I found out the hardest way, my problem with this ban is that I, again, WAS able to interact with it, why in the first place were mouse able to interact with them if interacting with them results in a ban right away? If this was not well written then please accept my apologies but frankly I am quite angry at the fact that in my eyes no admin tried to understand my position and English is not my native language. I also want to note for anyone reading this that isn't an admin that I have no prior history of doing anything anywhere near this, my only adminremark is a light warning about metacomming.
