• Administrator
  •  

    WHITELISTS ARE OPEN AGAIN!!!

     

Luna Lilac

introduce a character here! try to keep discussions to a minimum, and save them for other places please!


Post Reply
User avatar
Lydia
Assistant
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2026 2:16 am
Pronouns: She/Her
Gender:
Space Station 14: Lydia_SinniX

departments

Luna Lilac

Post by Lydia »

Luna Lilac is a purple goop with some shiny bubbles!
Luna often is a very strict person which comes from her military/mercenary background.
She is a 44 year old lesbian using the pronouns She/Her.
Often you'll catch a cigarette in her mouth and that she'll have some old injury acting up.
Her past and private live you'll have to ask about during shifts as I prefer it to be found out organically and I am unsure on every single part of lore :p
(I am okay with artists using my character and would love to see her be in some)
Luna is also rather short with a high pitch voice and a german accent, so taking her strict personality serious might be hard.

 

POSTREACT(ions) SUMMARY

:golove:

Post Reply